Condex is a family run business formed in 1980 supplying a comprehensive package of products, services and support to the Animal Feed and Biomass Industries. Their focus has always been on customer service; addressing each customer’s needs on an individual basis, optimising performance and ensuring they get the best value for money without compromising on quality.
The work in the following categories:
• Equipment: full range of pelleting equipment, specialising in pellet mills.
• Refurbishment: dies, rolls, machinery, with reports.
• Consumables: dies, rolls and spares for most machines in the marketplace.
• Design, fabrication and installation: for new and existing processes.
• Analysis: Die specifications, conditioning systems etc.
To help the customer achieve continual improvement of their process; optimising throughput and efficiency.
To ensure that all components ordered or sent to us for refurbishment are controlled and processed quickly with accurate delivery times.
To give confidence of a consistent high quality service.
Visit their site HERE.
The Global Miller
This blog is maintained by The Global Miller staff and is supported by the magazine Milling and Grain
which is published by Perendale Publishers Limited.
For additional daily news from milling around the world: global-milling.com